Wednesday, March 24

2010 World Championships - Mens Short Program Group Four Live Blogging

If I get the feed back, I'll do the commentary for the fourth group of skaters which includes Stephen Li-Chung Kuo, Ari-Pekka Nurmenkari, Min-Seok Kim, Peter Reitmayer, Alexander Kazakov, and Viktor Romanenkov.

And that would be a no for Stephen Li-Chung Kuo of Taiwan. 21.50/22.65 = 44.15 and currently in 9th place.

Ari-Pekka Nurmenkari from Finland.. 30.70/23.75 = 54.45 and into second.. maybe a small chance of making the free skate?

Min-Seok Kim from Korea surprisingly into second with 35.70/24.10 = 59.80 overall.

Peter Reitmayer of Slovakia 26.02/22.70 = 48.72 and seventh overall.

Alexandr Kazakov of Belarus 31.14/23.10 = 54.24 for a seasons best, he's in fourth.

Viktor Romanenkov of Estonia goes into 14th place 24.02/21.15 - 1.00 = 44.17.

Now about an hour break until group five begins. Hopefully the Universal Sports feed is up and running by then, because this group clearly did not feature my best commentary... or maybe for some of you it did ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really appreciated for your effort.
But I'm little bit worried too. Don't you need some rest before later group? Anyway, thank you again.

Tony said...

I got some rest last night, I made sure to go to bed early :-)

But the problems with the feed during this group of skaters, I suppose, will be my break!

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's really unfortunate. ....
Hope your feed would get better. I'm really enjoying your commentary.
You must be really hard-core fan. amazing job.

Anonymous said...

Did you try this feed?

http://debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7

It's worked reliably for me! Good luck, love your commentary!

Tony said...

I tried the Turkish feed half-way through group four and I just got an image of some overturned car with all kinds of kids on and around it (no joke.. haha) and it said Oops! or something on the image, so I just assumed I wouldn't be able to watch on that feed.

I'm hoping Universal Sports gets their act together in the next half hour. They almost certainly have to by 10:30 when it goes live on their actual TV station..

But thank you for the link.. I'll try again when the second half starts if I have no luck with my feed :-)