Friday, March 12

New Poll Question

I'm starting to get this blog really put together, and I thought it would be fun (if anyone is actually reading yet!) to include a weekly or something of the sort poll question. You can find this weeks question at the top of the right column of the page, and it has to do with the upcoming Thin Ice competition on ABC. So, who will win? Since it's five "pairs" teams that have never skated before, it literally is anyones guess. I'm not a huge fan of the show-y and exhibition skating, but it should still be interesting. Maybe I'll get around to a prediction or two as the show draws closer..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shiz and Lambiel will win because they're the youngest and best looking couple. Honestly I think that's what the younger audience will vote for. Looks and age.