Friday, March 19

Formspring.me: will you post another video preview of the upcoming world championships, and do u have some early favorites for both mens and women?

As of now, I don't think I'm going to do any videos. I think that writing about everything gives me the option to really discuss the good and the bad of each skater rather than just giving my quick major points on video. But you never know, I might change my mind :-)

Ladies- I think it's going to be very much the same as it was in Vancouver. I'm actually going to guess the podium as Kim/Asada/Ando, with Flatt, Nagasu, and even Kostner as possible spoilers.

For the mens event, I'll go with Plushenko/Chan/Takahashi.. just a first instinct but I think Chan will have gotten his act together and skate relatively well in Torino. I think Rippon can make a very big impression here and will be mixed somewhere in the standings with Oda, Kozuka, and Abbott if the latter can keep it together.

No comments: