Tuesday, April 20

hey tony...i know it says to ask you about figure skating, but i was curious....did you see the comment about your hair and if you could keep it down for further videos?? it is in the ontdskating forum. sorry if you dont want those types of question.

Haha, I don't really answer silly questions since they end up directly linked to my blog and people are there to read about skating, but I just have to answer this one because I think it is so funny!

I was linked (on Facebook of all places) to the post and I was going to address it but I had a good laugh of it with a few friends and then that was that. But since you asked, I'll explain- my hair has many cowlicks, especially at the very front. It goes outwards instead of down, no matter how much work you put into it. Hence why I let it grow and then just put it all up. I've been doing my hair that way for so long that it really only takes a minute to do. The only other thing I could do would be to buzz it all off, but I don't think that would look too great :-) I usually only get compliments about it but then again, you can't please everyone every time. Now you know that whole saga.

By the way- if you want to pass along my reply, feel free!

Ask me a question about figure skating!

No comments: