Sunday, May 2

what's your take on the latest Lysacek/Weir drama in the press?

I don't follow it. I don't think they've ever really liked each other and I think that it's really silly that the press (USFS..) is (or was) portraying one as the definition of masculine and the other the definition of feminine and/or flamboyant. I think they are both pretty flamboyant in their own ways honestly, and they obviously like to make the catty remarks back and forth.

Ask me a question about figure skating!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Bravo!
While I definitely prefer one man over the other I have heard enough. They have both said things they shouldn't and I feel it's the media's fault for enabling it. Even magazine's like People have picked up on it when they barely talked about their performances during the Olympics.
I guess everyone loves a good catfight...