Saturday, June 5

What was your reaction to Denney/Barrett going to David Wilson for their LP? Surprise that Jim P. approved this or expecting that he'd have them make this kind of move eventually?

I'm not surprised. They have the excitement that is missing in most of the American pairs, but they really don't skate with connection and everything they do seems to be as one and not a pair. I have no idea which route David is going to take them, but he's definitely come up with some real magic in the past. I think it's a good move.

Ask me a question about figure skating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Caydee and jeremy. David took them in a great direction. Your gonna have to wait and see this year. I think your going to surprised. If you have good skating skills all it takes is a great choregrapher to get things going in the right direction.