Tuesday, July 20

Did you see Mao's new exibition in DOI? Please let me hear your impression on it. Akiko's new SP Jalousie is available in youtube as well. I think both of them are just FABULOUS! Better to watch their 27th performances. :)

I did see Mao's exhibition and I liked it a lot more than most of her recent competitive stuff. I also liked that the dress didn't go all the way up to her neck like usual; it was really beautiful. That, along with her music choices for her competitive programs, gives me great hope that she will be back on track and happy next season.

I like Akiko's new short program. It has some crisp, precise movements that are perfect for the music. I am glad she didn't retire.. she still has a lot left in her!

Ask me a question about figure skating!

No comments: