Tuesday, July 20

Limited Updates Through This Weekend

Sorry about the lack of actual news vs. Formspring answers lately.. nothing too exciting has been going on. If the Liberty Open competition has some videos that start popping up, I will review the new programs. If not, I'll probably link to reports elsewhere on the web in a few days.

My birthday is on the 23rd so until this weekend, there probably won't be very many updates to the site. In the event that you want to know my address so you can send me presents, e-mail me ;-)

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hope you have a happy birthday!

Tonichelle said...

I know that gloryday (on youtube) went to the event, not sure if they videoed it this year or not, but they normally do. Just as a heads up.

I really hope videos of Keegan Messing pop up.