Friday, August 13

Do you know a place where I can watch all of the Vancouver performances? I can't find them on youtube or anywhere else..

I was going to say that if you are in the US, you could always check out nbcolympics.com, but it seems that they've already transitioned their site into the London Games. I'm not sure if they archived the videos anywhere, but I do know the IOC has been on top of making sure the Olympics performances don't end up on YouTube.

Ask me a question about figure skating!

1 comment:

Meri said...

There is an official Vancouver Olympics channel on Youtube and some of the skating events can be seen in their entirety there: the pairs SP and LP, all three dance segments, the men's SP, and the gala. There may be country restrictions, though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympicvancouver2010