Tuesday, August 31

JGP Courchevel Wrap-Up

Every time I think we are done getting videos of the Courchevel competition, Youtube user Frozenspirit99 decides to spoil us and add even more performances! For an up-to-date listing of all videos, remember to check out the link section I created on the right side of the blog.

Anyways, I started to type comments about the skating to share with everyone, but I previewed the page and realized, like usual, that I started to ramble to the point that none of it sounded very interesting. If there is anyone in particular that you'd like to hear about, feel free to send me a Formspring question or reply to this post. I can tell you that many of the ladies impressed me with Shelepen being the huge exception, and the two American men also caught my attention in a good way. I haven't watched any of the ice dancing, yet.

That's all as far as Courchevel goes. We will see if the ISU makes any comments regarding the Walter Toigo situation, but I don't think it is very likely.

There is a week break on the ISU schedule, as the second stop on the Junior Grand Prix (Romania) begins September 8th. After that, it's non-stop action leading up to Christmas!

No comments: