Monday, August 30

New Linkage

I added a new section today that you can find at the top right column of the blog. Included are links to all of the performances from the Junior Grand Prix Courchevel that are currently on Youtube. I know that embedding tons of videos within my blog really slows the page down for some users, so I hope you all like how I set it up. I'll be updating as videos are added. I've also been taking some brief notes on the programs I've seen and in my true fashion, I'll probably post the thoughts either later tonight or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Thanks for your compilations!!!!!

Tony said...

You're welcome. Glad you enjoy :-) And of course, make sure you give thanks to the Youtube posters that spent their time not only recording during the competition, but putting the videos up the last few days!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely thanking the youtube people, too